Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Visitors

We loved having Baba (my mom) here all week to help us out. We would not have made it through the week without her. Thank you Baba! Grandchuck (my dad) came down on Saturday to spend the weekend with us and to take Baba back home. We loved having them both here and enjoyed our lazy Saturday filled with a lot of watching football.


Ellie with Grandchuck and Baba

On Sunday, our first visitors from Columbus came for a visit. My dear friend Lynn and her mom Kay came down to hang out with us on their way to Biloxi. We loved having lunch with them and truly enjoyed our visit! It was great to have old friends in our new home!


Lynn and Kay with Ellie

Baba, Dorsey, Ellie, Lynn, and Kay

This is our first family portrait. We all looked a little tired by the end of the weekend.



3 comments:

Christi said...

This looks like my kind of weekend. I am looking forward to a lazy one soon!

Bragans said...

Enjoy it every minute of it! Precious!

amyandcarltonwatt said...

Our week has been like that! We have had sooo many visitors. We have loved showing him off to everyone though! Ellie is such a beauty!!! I hope yall have a great weekend!