Monday, September 29, 2008

A Night Out for Mom and Dad

Jim and I were able to have a night out last week. We went to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Gala on Thursday night. Baba came into town and stayed with Ellie. We really enjoyed having a night out together. It was nice to have some time to just be together. Although I have to admit that it felt a little weird leaving Miss Ellie at home. Our niece Mary Lindsey, who has Cystic Fibrosis, gave a very touching speech at the Gala. She did an excellent job and we are all so proud of her.
Here are some pictures from last week.





Daddy gave me a mohawk!

2 comments:

amyandcarltonwatt said...

Love the mohawk! She is so adorable! It is hard to believe something that sweet and cute could completely wear you out!!!

Bragans said...

I am so proud of you guys for having a night out together. Keep doing it! I know it is weird to leave Ellie behind, but it is good for you guys! So is so pretty! Love the pictures. Let's talk soon!