Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ellie, What's that in your mouth?



Well last weekend was the pits! Ellie was fussy and cranky all weekend. I thought maybe it had to be some of the new foods we had been trying. That I had maybe fed her something that made her tummy upset. And then low and behold Sunday morning Jim let's her chew on his finger and painfully discovers another tooth! So that explains it. Now we have a shark who lives among us! She has three teeth and man can she bite...hard!!!!

In other news, Ellie is now crawling! Exciting, yes, but not so much for momma. I personally think she has been taking lessons from the cat. She tends to pounce as opposed to crawl. She rocks back and forth and then leaps forward onto her hands. I will try to get it on video. But this new found talent means that she likes to wonder around the living room to discover new territories.



We have really enjoyed the beautiful weather recently. Jim and I have been able to take Ellie for a cocktail stroll in the evening after he gets home from work. We have cocktails and she strolls! We have also been able to spend sometime playing outside. Ellie loves to sit in the grass and pull it up.




Eating the grass




Ellie was helping Jim plant our herbs. Please note the outfit she has on. Her daddy got her dressed that morning...oh my!


She loved playing in the water...


And this is what happened when we fell in the water

We will be heading to Columbus next weekend to have Ellie christened at the church where we were married. She will either be wearing the christening gown that I wore or one that Goggie's father wore, my great-grandfather. Just depends which one she can fit in.

Here's a preview...


And a few other recent pictures.







Just kidding. This last one is of me when I was little. See any resemblance?!?!

3 comments:

Christi said...

She is PRECIOUS!! Such a beautiful girl! I love all of the photos but my favorite is the black and white one of her sprawled out on the floor.

Audrey just got her second little tooth this week. They are pretty sharp when they are brand new, aren't they?!?!

I love that you are using a Christening gown that has such a special meaning to your family AND that she will be christened in the church you got married in. So special!!

amyandcarltonwatt said...

LOVE the new pictures of Ellie! She does look like her momma!!

I know what you mean about those teeth! They are sharp things! I also know about the grouchiness that comes along with getting them!

The christening gown is gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures of her at the christening. John Turner's baby dedication is next weekend at our church.
They are really growing up fast on us!!

msrevolution said...

why am i just now discovering your blog? i love it! you are a wonderful photographer, which is no surprise. ellie is so beautiful and expressive! i'm so glad to have found you on blogspot!
m.a.