Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Much Needed Visit

Last weekend we went back to Birmingham for a visit. Jim had a conference and I took Ellie visiting. Friday morning we met up with Christi and Audrey. Audrey is 2 weeks older than Ellie. Christi and I enjoyed picking each others brains and the girls enjoyed looking at each other and "talking". I can't believe I forgot to pull out the camera! It was a treat for all of us!

Friday afternoon I took Ellie out to Liberty Park. It was like going home again. We had so much fun seeing everybody!!! Ellie enjoyed being the center of attention! Being back made me realize how much I miss my friends and I loved seeing some of my kids from the past couple of years.

Saturday we had lunch with a bunch of friends from LP. It was so nice to have a chance to sit and catch up. I wish it could have lasted all day!



Ella Kate, Melanie, Kristina, and Ellie
(I wish I had taken more pictures. I guess I was too excited to see everybody!)

Thanks to all my dear friends who took the time out of their busy schedules to visit with us. It meant the world to me and I hope we will be able to get together again soon! And to those that we missed, hopefully we will get to see you soon (Shannon, Melanie, Jenny Lou and anyone else we missed). I appreciate all of your friendships more than you will ever know!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I miss you too! I am so sorry I missed your visit. I had to stop work a week earlier than expected...I am now waiting at home!!!! I am almost 37 weeks and can't wait to meet baby Lily soon. Please let me know when you come again to visit.