Friday, August 29, 2008

Pictures










Well the boredom continues so I took some pictures of our new house. Well really just the nursery, den and kitchen. I guess these are the three rooms we will be spending most of our time in. The crib is currently inhabited by an alligator.


These are the den and the kitchen which we remodeled. We took out two walls, one between the den and the kitchen and the other between the kitchen and the dining room which is now our bar/eating area. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the pictures organized, so sorry that they are all over the place. Hopefully there will be a baby to take pictures of soon!



















2 comments:

amyandcarltonwatt said...

I know what you mean about being bored! I have felt that way too! I love the nursery! It is sooo cute!

Melanie said...

The nursery is so cute! I know you can't wait for the baby to get here! I hope you are staying safe from the storm. I am thinking of you!!